Subject: Joan's Haircut - I Married Joan
Another great episode from this original Queen of Comedy. Other episodes can be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JoanDavisChannel?feature=mhsn
Reviewer: richgoup - favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite - January 13, 2011
Season 2, episode 28.
Original air date: 21 April 1954.
Cast: Joan Davis (Joan Stevens) and Jim Backus (Judge Bradley Stevens).
From: IMDB.
Reviewer: Seto-Kaiba_Is_Stupid - favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite - August 17, 2008
Subject: FAB
HI I'M YUGI MOTO AND I ENJOYED THIS CLASSIC TV EPISODE!!

Seriously, It's good!
Reviewer: Robin_1990 - favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite - February 27, 2008
Subject: Excellent!
"I Married Joan" was a 50's sitcom similar to "I Love Lucy". It ran on NBC 8:00PM Wednesdays.

In this episode, both Joan and Brad accidentally get bad haircuts, which leads to a hilarious series of events. Joan Davis's comic timing is perfect, and Jim Backus proves to be a great straight-man who's reactions to events is hilarious. "I Married Joan" may not be original or creative, But it's pleasant to watch and features some great writing.
SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata)
eye
Title
Date Archived
Creator
Classic TV
movies
eye 3,998
favorite 2
comment 4
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 4 reviews )
Classic TV
movies
eye 2,476
favorite 2
comment 5
favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 5 reviews )
Classic TV
movies
eye 3,076
favorite 5
comment 0
Classic TV
movies
eye 20,772
favorite 11
comment 5
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 5 reviews )
Classic TV
movies
eye 2,340
favorite 2
comment 4
favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 4 reviews )
Classic TV
movies
eye 4,341
favorite 2
comment 5
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 5 reviews )
Classic TV
movies
eye 2,391
favorite 1
comment 1
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 1 reviews )
Classic TV
movies
eye 5,181
favorite 1
comment 4
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 4 reviews )
Classic TV
movies
eye 3,728
favorite 3
comment 7
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 7 reviews )
Classic TV
movies
eye 2,952
favorite 4
comment 3
favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 3 reviews )